What we do for Candidates
Pinnacle Placement Group is a Staff Augmentation, Recruiting, and Consulting firm that works with High Technology, Engineering, Scientific, and Construction Industry clients throughout North America. We begin the process to help you and our clients when you send us your current résumé.
We place high impact professionals in Roles where both clients and candidates gain from the relationship. We are searching for and place highly experienced, rapid impact professionals. If you are this type of person, please submit your résumé, in a Word Document, to Resumes@PinnaclePlacementGroup.com.
Instructions for Candidates
1. Search our Hot Jobs for Roles that match your expertise and career goals.
2. Apply for any of the Roles by submitting your résumé.
3. Your credentials will be reviewed matching them to the requirements that we have received from our clients.
4. If you are a good fit for the Role, you will be contacted by a Recruiting Professional. You will be asked to discuss your work history, education, compensation requirements, and your availability for interviews and beginning work. Only after you have given your permission to our Recruiting Professional will your qualifications be shared with the client. We do not provide your credentials to any client or clients without your permission.
5. If you do not see a position that is a match for your background, please submit your résumé to , in a Word Document, to Resumes@PinnaclePlacementGroup.com.
Our team is in continuous contact with clients and new positions open up daily. As these new Roles are added to our search requirements, we search our database for the best candidates. When your qualifications match a search, you will be contacted.
We Are Seeking
- Experienced, High Impact Professionals
- Degreed Engineers, Technical Staff, Administrators, Human Resources, Financial, and IT Professionals
- Non-degreed Technical Staff and Administrators
- Professional Engineers
- Mid and Upper Level Managers
- Environmental, Health, and Safety Professionals
Confidentiality: When you submit your résumé to Pinnacle Placement Group you can be assured that we respect your confidentiality and your job search.
We do not provide your credentials to any client or clients without your permission.
Non-Discrimination: Pinnacle Placement Group does not discriminate in regards to race, color, sex, national origin, disability, or age when presenting candidates to our clients. We comply with the Civil Rights Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, Age Discrimination in Employment Act, Title VII, as well as other Federal, State, and Local prohibitions against discrimination.
Contact us via email at Resumes@PinnaclePlacementGroup.com or via telephone, 770-422-2152 or 770-740-0494.